You are invited to take part in a research study on emotion and music. This study is conducted by Yading Song, Katerina Kosta, George Fazekas.
- Please fill in the questionnaire about your musical background on the first page of the test.
- Listen to the 30s audio excerpts.
- Please rate each piece on the two dimensions: Valence (ranging from positive to negative emotions, like very happy to overly sad) and Arousal (indicating activity or engagement, i.e., emotions like very excited to more passive states like relaxed or calm).
- For each track, you may click the "stop" button of the audio player as needed.
- Please answer all the questions. The test will take about 50 minutes to complete.
Please use a recent version of the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer
Please note that FireFox is not supported by the audio player.
Please start the test in Greek or English or Chinese below:
Thanks in advance for your participation.